Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5 Years and we keep going!











Today is our 5 year anniversary. It is our 8 year anniversary of our first date! It sure doesn't seem like it has been that long! It feels like we just got out of high school! I guess that is when you know you are getting old!


Brandon and I went away this past weekend to Park City. We were up there for 4 days, it was nice to get away and relax. We didn't do much- which was nice. I didn't get any pictures while we were up there, but we really didn't do much worth taking pictures of anyways. We went out for a nice dinner one night, went to TJ Maxx, because you can't go up there without at least checking out what they have, played cards, sat in the hot tub, watched movies and slept, slept, slept. uummmm that seems to be my favorite thing, but when you work nights you appreciate sleeping when it is dark.


Brandon sent me flowers today, as if I expected any less! He is so good to me! I am so lucky! Oh and best yet- Brandon got me the prettiest necklace. It is gorgeous, and I have been wearing it every chance I get! Once Brandon got off work, we went golfing. It is something that we really enjoy doing together. We had a great time. Great weather and great company- nothing better in golf!

1 comment: