Tuesday, July 7, 2009
July 4th- Stadium of Fire
For the 4th of July we went with some of Brandon's family to the stadium of fire. Yes, I Know, the Jonas Brothers were there. Brandon really likes Glenn Beck and wanted to go, so I gave him tickets for our anniversary. We had a great time and I didn't think the Jonas Brothers were too bad, except for all the screaming girls!! The coolest part, I thought, was they retired the flag that they have used all these years at the stadium of fire. We got to watch the ceremony of them burning the flag, it was really cool, and peaceful. I am definitely proud to be an American citizen. Thanks to all those who have made this country what it is today and all those who have sacrificed!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope Brandon bought a Jonas Brothers t-shirt! Thank you for the card and text on my birthday. It means a lot! Love you!!
ReplyDelete