Saturday morning we left for Idaho. Every year over labor day weekend we go to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I have only missed in twice in my lifetime!!! This fair is much better than the Utah State fair. We love to look at the animals in the barns and the petting zoo, we do it over and over. Brandon usually sits outside the barns with my Dad, he has been 4 years and has had enough, but its tradition, and I don't know when he will be able to talk me out of going!
The food is one of the best parts of the fair as well, although it is getting more and more expensive. When Brooke and I were little, my parents gave us each $20 for the whole weekend for food, and we would always have money left over to get a toy or something!!!
Brandon and I started out with eating fried cheese curds- one of our favorites!!! Some of our other favorites are: Funnel cakes, scone nuggets, tigers ear, ice-cream, fresh cinnamon rolls, great burgers and the list goes on... Obviously we do a lot of sharing!
A lot of my family came up this year!! It was a lot of fun, I am glad that Brandon is such a good sport and goes with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment