8 weeks
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Expecting
Guess I better share our news, because if you see me it will be given away, or there's a lot of people thinking I am getting really FAT!! Which I am, but in a good way. I am pregnant, actually 12 weeks pregnant. We have been waiting anxiously to spill the beans; especially after having to wait for 2 years with the previous complications, we are extremely excited. I am due in November, and the holidays are going to be very exciting in the Mortensen household. Now that I am 12 weeks I am hoping that I will start to feel better because it has been the longest 8 weeks of my life!!!! Sorry to those who I have neglected, but I have been really sick, and really didn't want to share my half digested food with you. So far no luck with feeling better but hopefully in the next few weeks I will feel like a brand new person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!! Congratulations, best news EVER!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!
Yeah! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Hope! That is so great. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeletecongrats you guys!! That's so awesome! Tell Brandon congrats!!
ReplyDeleteHope I am so happy for you and Brandon!!!! Great news! I have known for a couple of weeks and am just so excited for you both!!! I do hope you get feeling better soon!
ReplyDeletecongrats that is great news! 14 is such a magical number you will love the day u hit 14 weeks. Your so close you can make it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Hopie!!! You deserve this more than anyone I know, you've been through a lot. You are going to be the best little mommy EVER! Happy Mothers Day.
ReplyDeleteYAY!! We are so excited for you both! Hope you feel better soon. We love you!
ReplyDeleteYEAH! IM SO EXCITED HOPIE! Im starting boy and a girl quilts this week!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Hope! That is so exciting :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I am so so so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to hear what your having! I hope you get feeling better too! :) It really sucks to be sick all the time! I know I am far away but let me know if there is anything Ben and I can do for you guys :). . .oh and I HIGHLY doubt you are getting fat, your so small to begin with! Your going to be one of those really cute prego girls
ReplyDeleteSO exciting!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete