Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby's room

We have been busy the last month or so trying to get the babies bedroom ready.  We are not completely done, but we have a good start.  Although I will probably never be done, if you ask Brandon, he says things are never where they used to be, so it will probably be a constant work in progress.  I still have a few things to do, such as: sand and paint the dresser, which I haven't even started, (and don't really want to), I need to finish a lamp that I have, decide what I want to hang on the walls (I have too much I think), and whatever else I feel so inclined to do.  Enjoy the pictures.








                                                

                                         

6 comments:

  1. Way to go! Looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope (and Brandon) That looks BEAUTIFUL! I made a little gift for my sweet niece's room, I will bring it over soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! I love the theme you went with! I am so excited for you guys! I miss owning a home where I could decorate like that! And I love the pic of you nailing up a board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just found out you had a blog. I'm apparently a little slow. I love the Baby's room! Darling! She's going to be quite the little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it! You guys did great. You are going to love being a mommy. Little girls are the best.

    ReplyDelete