You look great Hope. We are so close to getting all better at our house. It has been almost 3 weeks, I can't wait until I wake up without a sore throat. I would love to come see you again. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.
Oh she is simply gorgeous!!! I love all the hair she has. What did you name her? You look great!!! I hope recovery and everything has been going well for you. I bet she has daddy wrapped tightly around her little finger. Congrats guys!
Oh those pictures are so cute!! My mom said she got to hold her and that she is super cute in person!
ReplyDeleteYou look like such a good mommy. I'm going to come visit you one day okay?
ReplyDeleteThat girl is getting so big! I love her :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great Hope. We are so close to getting all better at our house. It has been almost 3 weeks, I can't wait until I wake up without a sore throat. I would love to come see you again. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.
ReplyDeleteOh she is simply gorgeous!!! I love all the hair she has. What did you name her? You look great!!! I hope recovery and everything has been going well for you. I bet she has daddy wrapped tightly around her little finger. Congrats guys!
ReplyDeleteParenthood is the best! You are a cute family.
ReplyDeleteI love all three of you.