We had a fabulous Christmas, mostly spending time with family and relaxing, well, and maybe a bit more playing than we should have- too many late nights, not enough sleep (for me anyways). I didn't take many pics but here are a few from the week of Christmas.
Ruby is starting to smile and talk a little bit, it is so much fun! I just don't want her to get any bigger for a while- I know that's asking too much.
Great Grandma
Grandpa
Aunt Crystal
Uncle Ethan
Aunt Natalie
All the boys got Nerf guns. We just about had to run for cover!
It sure was a lot of fun watching AND laughing.
We are so blessed! I have been very overwhelmed the past couple of months with gratitude for the many blessings that we have and the wonderful people who surround us! 2010 was a great year! Looking forward to many great memories in 2011.
Oh my gosh those pictures of her smiling are killing me! She is such a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteCute Post Hopie!
Oh my goodness. . .those pictures of her smiling are so so cute!!! And the guns look way fun lol
ReplyDeleteGreat post Hope. Ruby and Amy have been great blessings to our family this year.
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling baby! And I love the idea of giving all the "boys" nerf guns for Christmas. I think I will give one to my hubby next year. Looks like a blast!
ReplyDelete