Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blessing Day

On Sunday Brandon blessed and named Ruby!  Kinda weird being the Mom, I have always watched other families, but never thought that this day would ever happen for me.  I am a MOM, that makes me feel old. Why? I don't know, probably because I am getting old.  It feels like I will be 18 forever, and its almost been 10 years, now that's weird!!

Brandon did such a great job, he is such a proud daddy.  Ruby did great too!  She fussed right before church started, but was fine the rest of the time, she is such a good baby!  She was beautiful as usual.  Thanks to all those who came to support us!  We love you!




5 comments:

  1. It was a great day! Thanks for letting us be a part of Ruby's day. We love all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her eyes are just beautiful!! I love her dress!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cute baby. Congradulations!
    (And I know how you feel about the "I'm the mom" thing.) But what great parents you are. She is just darling!

    ReplyDelete