For Valentines day Brandon gave me tickets to the Reba and George Strait concert. I was super excited and surprised, because I had decided I didn't need to go for the price of the tickets. Brandon was a good sport and went with me, even though there were probably a millions other things he would have rather been doing. The concert was pretty fun, Brooke, Jake, and my parents went too. I was a little disappointed with George, not much of an entertainer, and he didn't sing some of the songs that I was hoping he would. Reba was AWESOME!! Over all the concert was 4 1/2 hours, very long, but so happy we went, I have always wanted to go to a George Strait concert, now I don't have to go again, (check that one off the list). Thanks for a great date night babe!
Sexy George! (yes he is old).
Check out those Wranglers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment