Wednesday, June 15, 2011

7 months

Ruby is 7 months old!!  Can't believe it.  Here are some things she's up to.  She is sitting up all by herself, still loves her bouncy seat, starting to pull herself up on things, can get up on all fours and rocks, but no crawling yet (any day now and I'm not ready)!  She prefers standing and now she bounces even if she isn't in her bouncy seat, so now I have to make sure I have 2 hands holding her, strong little thing she is.  She can drink from a sippy cup all by herself.  She has 1 tooth on the bottom, and I'm pretty sure she has one coming in on top.  She weighs 16.5 lbs and is 28 inches long (not official Dr office stats).  She still sleeps well, 12+ hours at night, eats very well, and is a very happy baby.  She still has no preference over Brandon or I, unless she is super tired, then she does this big lip quivering pouty cry when Daddy even tries to talk to her- its pretty funny.  No stranger danger yet, she loves to smile especially when people talk to her, she is very social (just like her Daddy).  She has started scrunching her nose and breathing in and out really fast, its super funny, I will have to get it on video one day soon.  When Ruby is happy she does this high pitched scream/talking, she's louder when she is happy then when she is crying.  She makes my days so much better, life really couldn't get much better and I couldn't imagine my life without her.





Popsicle feels good on my teeth


Mom's spaghetti is my favorite







No comments:

Post a Comment