What's Ruby up to at 14 months:
Ruby is growing up, which every baby does, but I wish she stayed smaller for A LOT longer. It's bitter sweet looking back on what we were doing last year verses this year, definitely makes me miss having a cuddly baby around, (not ready for another one yet though). Ruby is so much fun right now too. She is into everything. She tries to run everywhere. If we go upstairs she now insists doing it like us, except holding a hand, and won't crawl up them, unless we aren't around, same thing going down too (it gets a little scary, especially cause she thinks holding onto the wall is enough). She knows where her room is, and when I ask her if she's tired she will grab my hand and take me to her room. She can sign many things now including: more, eat, drink, fish, frog, bunny, bird, moon, stars, shoes, comb hair, hat and more. Body parts she knows: head, hair, mouth, tongue, belly. She is saying a few words such as, Mom, Dad, doggy, Jesus, and hi. She is trying to go to one nap a day, I'm not ready for that so I still lay her down in the afternoon, because she acts tired, but she ends up playing for an hour in her crib. I'm going to try to change her schedule up a little bit, but since we are headed on vacation for a week in February I'm sure that will do the trick and we will be on a whole new schedule come March anyways. She is going to be so much fun on our trip, we are so excited. I'm so lucky to be this little girls Mom, I tell her that every night. I'm so glad I get to be home with her, even with the lack of sleep I get, I wouldn't change it for anything. We love you so much and thank Heavenly Father for you everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment