Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tid bits

Ruby is getting so big!  22 months

Ruby is such a happy girl!  She is so much like her Momma at times, and so much like her Daddy.  It is so much fun to watch.  Right now Ruby loves anything Mickey or Minnie.  She loves animals.  She loves to watch Disney sing a longs (I loved those as a kid too).  She loves music and I sometimes catch her singing to herself and doing the actions.  Many songs that we sing she knows the melody and will hum them too.  Ruby is starting to say many more words, but doesn't like to repeat things unless its her idea.  Ruby loves shoes, dressing up, jewelry etc.  So CUTE!  Ruby loves lotion and chap stick, and is pretty good at putting them on.  She loves to climb, she has even made it to the top bunk on Uncle Ethan's bed! What a Monkey.  She also loves to jump (especially on the trampoline).  Ruby still loves bubbles, and books.  Ruby loves going to gymnastics and throws a tantrum when we have to leave (once she gets the idea that its every week I think it will get better).  Her favorite food right now, besides M&Ms, is nuts, she always goes to the cupboard for them, and I have to tell her they are snacks not lunch.  Ruby is very much a tease, hummm, I wonder where she gets that!  Ruby has been on and off using the potty for quite a while, she's not really into it, and I'm not very consistent, and not really in a big hurry, but hopefully in the next few months we will have it down.  Ruby is so spoiled and such a lucky girl. We love our little Miss Ruby so much!!!


Sunday Brandon had a court of honor for his scouts, and Ruby and I went.  Ruby kept smiling and waving a someone a few rows back, (kinda weird) I finally looked back and it was her gymnastics teacher (who happens to be in our ward, but Ruby has never met at church), but we had only been to gymnastics once.  This little girl amazes me!  After the court of honor we were visiting and Ruby ran off.  I went to go get her and she had grabbed her old nursery teachers hand.  (So Cute)  I guess she thought after being quiet for so long it was time to go to nursery again!  haha  It was also amazing to me because lately she hasn't gone to nursery very well, now I know why.  It's amazing how good teachers can make a huge difference.  We sure miss her.

We went and picked out 2 fish, except that same night one died :(

petting the bunny at Conner's house

dressing up, thanks Shannon for sharing

New hat?

watching her sing a longs

Ruby's new thing is dressing up in Momma's clothes, lets just say my drawers are a mess after her going through all my clothes!

Shopping with Daddy and Gpa at Cabelas

Dress ups and chap stick, they go together!

Little monkey

Silly girl, she loves to wear these

Watching out the window for Daddy to get home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment