Brandon and I went on a cruise to Mexico. It was so nice to get out of this yucky cold weather at home. Many of our family and friends went with, there was 27 of us all together. We had such a nice, relaxing time. We didn't do a lot, but we enjoyed our huge balcony, the warmth of the sun, had a massage, did a little shopping and enjoyed eating at some of the local restaurants (I'm craving guacamole right now).
JR, Teresa, My Mom and Dad
Sailing away on our balcony, it was at the very front of the ship and was much bigger than the regular balconies.
This was our view, it was the employee pool area
Dinner:
Puerto Vallarta
We walked to Walmart to look for some medicine for Saige, very exciting, I know.
Gma shopping
We saw lots of whales throughout the cruise. This one is breaching, but I don't have a zoom lens so it looks like a fish. It was so cool watching the whales!
Cabo:
Brandon and I got off the ship early in Cabo and went and had a massage. Then we met up with some of the group. Everyone else wanted to get a massage too, so we took Saige and walked to the Harley Davidson store.
Eating our yummy food






















No comments:
Post a Comment