Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August in a nut shell

August was busy, but it hasn't been very warm so I'm feeling jipped on the swimming and last minute summer activities we wanted to do.  


Ruby had swim lessons, and we saw improvement with each time, she now floats on her back by herself and likes to dive for the rings.  Daddy even went and got her some goggles and rings.


 




Brandon threw me a surprise Birthday party, this is the only picture I got.  Thanks to all those who came!

 Ruby got her hair cut, 3 inches off.  It took a lot of coaxing, but we got it done.

poor thing, you would think it hurt her!

 Ruby showing off her new dress up.  This girl could live in her dress ups- why do I buy clothes?

 Happy Boy


I thought I had this bright idea.....  Thanksgiving point in August does 2$ Tuesdays.  Sweet once school is in session lets go to the new children's museum right as it opens so it won't be crowed, most kids will be in school except the younger ones.  It was even Nana's Birthday so we invited her to go along.  Such a GREAT idea! Yes well everyone else had the same idea!  We got there just as it was opening and found out there were no strollers allowed in- ok I'm annoyed but it makes sense.  Then we find out the line we have to get into is going to take around an hour to get in!!! YA Right NOT worth it.  Not to mention I could not believe how many parents had kids who should have been in school!   We went to the dinosaur museum instead.  We had a good time, not much up Ruby's alley but we had fun anyways.






No comments:

Post a Comment