I always go away conference weekend for a girls craft/shopping weekend with my family. Well Ruby kept asking when Daddy was going to be home and when I was leaving- she wanted me gone! Oh good I thought, it will only be Ryker that will have a hard time. Well as I drove away this is what I got......
She wasn't quite ready for me to leave. Even better Ryker had been clenching his fists and wasn't happy I was leaving either and he was trying his best to let me know! Haha
Don't worry it didn't take them long to forget I was gone.
They had a picnic with pizza she made
Happy girl full of pizza!
growing up just too blasted fast
Headed to Nana and Papa's for a sleepover with her cousin
Mom is home, and this poor girl is exhausted from playing hard with her cousin and her sleep over! She cuddled right up and feel asleep on my lap. Love these moments!
Don't worry Ryker survived the whole time with Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment