Monday, November 23, 2009

BUSY, BUSY

t has been busy the past few weeks. I am not very good at taking pictures either, so I will share a little of what we have been up to.


It is always busy when you are trying to get ready for the holidays, but on top of that we are going on vacation for a week, so I have been trying to pack and get everything in order so when we are gone everything runs smoothly and I come home to a clean, decorated house- Yeah!! Yes, Brandon and I got most of the house decorated for Christmas- I love this time of year!!!!


We have had several Birthdays this month, and a party each week to attend, its always fun having a reason to celebrate and have some cake!


My Mom, sister, and I had a really fun weekend. The Hilton does a customer appreciation Christmas Wrap Party for my Mom's work. We stayed up at the Hilton in Salt Lake, and went shopping for Christmas, then we got to bring our presents back and they wrapped them for us!!! It's so awesome!! It is something I look forward to every year! Best of all I already have almost all my presents wrapped!!! YES, Check that off the list!!


Today I made my stuffing for Thanksgiving dinner. I am in charge of a few things and with many things still on my list of To Do's I thought I would get a head start! Tomorrow I am doing the Cranberries!
















Our Harley Davidson Tree, It turned out SO WAY cute! I am so proud. Brandon says it is his favorite tree ever! haha. It is way better in person, so you might have to stop by my house and see my tree and have a treat as soon as I get to my baking and candy making!












No comments:

Post a Comment