Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Party

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! We had a great Halloween. I worked in the morning, can I say I would be fine if I didn't blow up another balloon for 10 years! Once I was off work, Brandon and I headed up to Park City! We stayed the night up there for Brandon's Birthday. We watched movies and relaxed, which was awesome because we had our own private hot tub out on the deck of our hotel! It was SWEET!! And I don't mean as in sweet like candy-haha. No Trick or Treating for us, missed that, but that's okay- we had plenty of parties this year, and plenty of candy to keep us fed for at least a couple of months!

We had a party with my family Friday night. I didn't do a very good job at getting pictures of everyone, which is a real bummer because my Grandpa even dressed up- which was too funny! Here are a few pics of most of us dressed up. We also decorated sugar cookies, Um can I say SPRINKLES are the most important when you are a kid! Handfuls and yes, I mean handfuls, of sprinkles went on each of the cookies! And after that we just sat around and relaxed (or chatted- same thing right), watching the kids play games and color!



The mean pirates, with a princess and a pink poodle!

can you tell she doesn't like wearing this thing!! Take it off!


Happy Princess- once she warmed up to us


ARGH- scary pirates!




decorating sugar cookies, notice her whole hand covers the 3 different kinds of sprinkles!!



The two wicked witches- like mother like daughter!




Check out this sword!


Sexy- tattoo and all!




Max in his mean biker outfit!


Swine flu- you better watch out! Hopefully we don't jinx ourselves.



Did she do that to him?


What a cute couple- after this picture Brooke made Jake put on some makeup! It was pretty funny watching her convince him he needed it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hopie, what place do you stay at in Park City with the hot tub on the deck? Sound like some naughty fun I want in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your costumes and parties. Halloween is totally your holiday

    ReplyDelete