Hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did!!! This year I have a hard time finding the words for our Christmas. It was fantastic! I feel like this is the first year of us being married where we got to embrace the true meaning of Christmas. We, with the help of some family and friends, provided Christmas for a family in need. It was a great feeling, and a lot of work. I feel truly blessed to have been able to give, and experience a tiny portion of what our Savior feels constantly. I am so thankful for the opportunity we had this Christmas and feel so blessed to be surrounded by my family and friends!
We had a busy, fun filled day and loved every minute we shared with our families. Once again Santa out did himself at our house this year! He even dressed up in full Santa suite! Ha Ha! I am sure not ready for the Holidays to be over. I can only hope that I can continue to feel this way all through the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment