Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sledding

We had a great Holiday and hope everyone was as lucky as we have been through the year!! To start our New Year we went sledding with some of the Mortensen clan. It was very crowded, dangerous, and tons of FUN!! (Good exercise too, hiking back up to the top!) Next we went to see a movie; it was nice getting out on both accounts. Then we headed home for an evening of relaxing and early bedtime (Since I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie at 9:00). Oops- the day just tuckered me right out! The best part about the day was no one got hurt sledding!! YEAH- It seems someone always gets hurt, and that someone is usually ME!!!




1 comment:

  1. Your sledding looks fun! I meant to take my kids sledding over the Christmas break but things were so hectic that we never made it.

    Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good goal for this year too! I love the idea of loving ourselves for who we are, not what other people expect us to be!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete