Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chicago

Chicago: the 3rd largest city in the United States. “The Windy City” or in my opinion—The freeze your BUTT off every time you go outside city!!!!


I had a great time in Chicago, but at no time soon do I want to be a mother of 4 children. 4 kids kept me busy, getting them ready for school, running them around, making dinner, playing, and making sure that we were watching sponge bob square pants. I swear I saw the same 5 episodes over and over the entire time I was there. haha

Sadly I didn’t get to do much, but relax, which was great! 2 of the girls were sick, so I didn’t really want to drag them out in the freezing cold. It was hard enough knowing they didn't feel good and their mom wasn't there.  Besides I didn't sleep much of the time; instead I laid there and listened to them coughing, I hate that at bedtime!

This trip was kind of uncanny for me. I have been babysitting these girls since they were born!!! And in the last 8-10 years I have been there fly-in, stay while mom and dad are gone, babysitter. Made me think about all the fun times and great memories we have! Although, it makes me feel real OLD!!! It also made me a little sad, cause they are growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!! The oldest will be heading off to college this summer!! (SIGH)- I can’t even imagine how their Mother feels.

I didn’t take many pictures, which now is really disappointing, but I am usually disappointed with my non-picture taking abilities. (I am real good at that).  Here is a few pics that I did take.



















1 comment:

  1. So I saw Rhonda while I was in Utah and she told me you had a blog so I came and searched it out!! I love blogs! I need to be better at keeping mine updated but I love to check them and see how all my friends and family are. Your blog is super super cute and I love all you pictures!

    ReplyDelete