I didn't get a picture of snow cone in my lap, but this picture shows the proof on my teeth!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Days of 47 Rodeo
Last week we went to the days of 47 rodeo. It was a lot of fun, definitely better than I expected. Although the clown didn't compare to Lehi's rodeo, it was very entertaining, and much more comfortable. During the clown show, (ya know how they seem to always have something like a half-time entertainment show, while they set something else up), the clown and a cop were doing there skit with a old buggy type of car, which they can't get to start once it is in the middle of the arena, towards the end of there skit the clown pulls out a lighter to see if that will help start it again, and BOOM! I was expecting it, but I still spilled my snow cone all in my lap! I'm sure whoever saw got a big laugh, as well as my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment