Here she is at 35 weeks, measuring 7.5lbs, and more like 38 weeks. I am dilated to a 2, not much, but making progress. My Dr says any day now she can come!! Let's hope sooner than later, at least for my sake! Hopefully my next post will be of a baby out of me, cause I'm ready.

I cannot wait to hold that sweet baby girl!!!! Hurry up Ruby ;)
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see her! Hang in there Hope!!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures! My mom told me how fun the shower and stuff was and I was so sad that I had to miss it! I wish I was in Utah so bad so I could see you and the baby and everything! Post good pictures for me!
ReplyDeleteI just have to admit I am so totally jealous you and Rachel are both having girls! I wanted a girl so bad this time around! I am so so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see baby Ruby! I hope all goes well for you!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting!!! I hope everything goes well and that she comes soon!!!!! Can't wait to see the sweet girl.
ReplyDelete