Brandon took his little brother, Ethan, camping this past weekend. He was even good to take some pictures so they could be on the blog. They went camping somewhere out West. They were even lucky enough to have cell phone coverage, which put Brandon's mind at ease, just in case I went into labor, I could get a hold of him. Luckily for him that was not the case. They had a lot of fun, went 4-wheeling, got plenty dirty and stinky, and came home in one piece, which is about all I can ask for. Here are the few pictures Brandon took.
Ah, man camping. You can almost smell the smoke coming from those pictures. Looking good boys!
ReplyDeleteSuper smart to just send those two! Hopefully you were all cozy and warm snuggled in your bed.
Oh how fun! I miss camping so much! And what a good husband to take pictures!!!
ReplyDelete