She is beautiful!! I am jealous of all the hair!!
Oh, the hair! I love it. She is gorgeous. Congrats! Girlies are the best. I am glad both you and the babe are doing great.
Yay!! We are so glad she finally made it! Those are adorable pictures of her!
Wow she has a lot of hair! How fun! She is so cute and the pictures of her are so sweet! Very well done! I hope she is being a good baby for you guys! I have been checking your blog often looking for pictures :)
She is beautiful hope! I hope you are doing well. Sorry I've not called. She really is a doll, what a perfect angel. I'm sure you're the best mommy!
Congratulations to you guy! what a gorgeous baby girl!! I'm so in love with all that hair.
So glad baby Ruby is here. She is beautiful and so sweet.
She is beautiful!! I am jealous of all the hair!!
ReplyDeleteOh, the hair! I love it. She is gorgeous. Congrats! Girlies are the best. I am glad both you and the babe are doing great.
ReplyDeleteYay!! We are so glad she finally made it! Those are adorable pictures of her!
ReplyDeleteWow she has a lot of hair! How fun! She is so cute and the pictures of her are so sweet! Very well done! I hope she is being a good baby for you guys! I have been checking your blog often looking for pictures :)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful hope! I hope you are doing well. Sorry I've not called. She really is a doll, what a perfect angel. I'm sure you're the best mommy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you guy! what a gorgeous baby girl!! I'm so in love with all that hair.
ReplyDeleteSo glad baby Ruby is here. She is beautiful and so sweet.
ReplyDelete