3 weeks ago my Dr said any day I could have the baby, well, no baby still. As many can imagine I have been trying everything to get her to come. I have tried exercising, climbing stairs, bouncing on a Pilate's ball, and many other weird things that people swear by- Still NOTHING! Friday was a beautiful day, so I decided to try golfing, nope that didn't work either. Saturday I mowed the lawn at my parents house and we closed up their pool, still nothing. So luckily my Dr has decided to induce me this week. YIPPEE!!! I am still measuring about 3 weeks bigger than "normal," and for about a week and a half, I have had a rash on my stomach, which is now spreading across my whole body! The least I can say is "I'M GONNA SCRATCH THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!!!!!!"
here are some pics of me 9 months pregnant golfing- pretty funny. I can only imagine what people were thinking when they saw me.
Thanks Dad for taking us golfing! It was nice to get out and enjoy the warm weather!
lol you look so cute golfing! The last several weeks are bad enough being pregnant but when you are thinking the baby could come any day and then the baby NEVER comes it makes it like 10 times worse! I hear ya I am so sorry but yay this week huh! I am so excited to see pictures!!! Good luck with everything! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. Being induced is great- I wouldn't know it any other way :) Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are so funny - and quite the trooper for doing all those things at that stage of your pregnancy!
ReplyDelete