Wednesday, July 6, 2011

3 day weekend 4th of July

We had a great weekend filled with lots of fun.  Lots of celebrating, eating, and playing.
Sunday we spent the evening with Brandon's family.  We enjoyed a great meal, good company, played kubb, and watched fireworks.


 Playing with Aunt Crystal

 Loving Uncle Ethan

 Playing Kubb

 Too Cute!






Found Gpas Checkbook!!




It's all fun til someone gets hurt



Watching the fireworks, Ruby loved it

Yummy dessert





Monday morning we went for a motorcycle ride with some friends up the canyon.  It had been 2 years since I had been on the bike, since I was pregnant last year.  It was beautiful up the canyon, and I had some of the best ravioli for lunch on our way down the canyon.  We had a great time and the weather cooperated mostly.  That afternoon we had a bbq at our house with some of my family, did fireworks, and visited.  We missed those who couldn't make it!













No comments:

Post a Comment