Ruby is 8 months old. Its amazing to me how much she has changed in such a short amount of time! She is crawling, and she's starting to follow me around, which means I need to get a gate for the stairs. She is feeding herself, and she's pretty good at it too, she will even use a fork if I get the food on it for her. I think she is starting to get bored with some of her toys, but now that she is crawling she has the whole house to discover, ha ha. She is pulling herself up to everything, just a little bit scary sometimes, and making nap time and bedtime difficult some days. She would much rather be standing than sitting or crawling. She has 2 teeth on the bottom. She weighed in at 17.2 lbs and is 28 inches long. She has the prettiest blue eyes, just like her daddy!
Cutest baby ever!!
ReplyDelete