Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cabin

We went to the cabin for my birthday.  It was a nice and relaxing weekend.  We are so lucky to have the cabin and were lucky to have my grandparents there too.  I have so many fun memories at the cabin.  Here are some pictures to document our time.




G'ma taking Ruby for a wagon ride; funny about 15 years ago my best friend Emily and I thought we should ride this wagon down a very steep hill close by,  we did it a few times, then we got brave and went higher up the hill, needless to say we crashed, and we both got scraped up pretty bad, but luckily we didn't break the wagon- just hurt us and our pride.  That wagon has the made it through a lot over the years.





We always love taking the four-wheeler for a ride




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. So many good memories at that cabin. I loved seeing it again. Wish I could have been there :)

    ReplyDelete