We went to St George over the weekend. It was so hot (105 degrees) so we didn't do much, but we enjoyed the air conditioning and had a nice relaxing time. Since we didn't do anything I didn't take many pictures, just Ruby playing with Gma.
Ruby is a very happy girl, but especially when she is playing with other people- for instance it can be bedtime and she is extremely ornery with me, but if someone else is around you would never know it was even close to bedtime. I have already learned that I at times bring out the worst in my child, why is that?? It's one of those love/hate relationships :) Too funny! We sure love this little girl to pieces!!
Ruby is a very happy girl, but especially when she is playing with other people- for instance it can be bedtime and she is extremely ornery with me, but if someone else is around you would never know it was even close to bedtime. I have already learned that I at times bring out the worst in my child, why is that?? It's one of those love/hate relationships :) Too funny! We sure love this little girl to pieces!!
The lighting isn't very good in this video, but it's too funny not to post!
No comments:
Post a Comment