Ruby is 10 months old!! I know I say this every time, but she is getting too big! It's amazing how much she has changed! She is getting a little bit braver, standing some on her own and taking a few steps. She LOVES the stairs and would be happy if I let her climb them all day long. She is becoming more interested in playing with toys, and will watch a little bit of TV, but not for very long of course :) She still loves to read books and will even help flip the pages, the right way even. She is so happy especially when Mommy is around. She can wave hi and bye, and loves to, but only on her terms, at times she will wave at complete strangers (while we are walking into Costco), and other times she won't wave at people she knows- silly girl. She is getting her own personality that's for sure, and if she doesn't want to do something she will let you know! She is starting to throw little temper tantrums :) Right now it's funny and cute, but I know it won't be soon. It's amazing how life changing she is for us, but you can't imagine a day without her!! Love you Ruby Rae!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment