The Fair in Idaho!! Of coarse we go every year, and it was as much fun this year as previous years, and the food was soooo YUMMY. We were only there a day, so we didn't get to eat everything we wanted, but I ate A LOT! My first round was scones (Ruby liked those!), then I had fried cheese curds, next I shared a funnel cake with my Mom, and finished off with a sliced caramel apple; a few hours later ice-cream- that was just lunch! ha ha Brandon enjoyed his hamburger with a doughnut as its bun, I wanted to try it, but just couldn't find the room. I really wanted to try the chocolate dipped bacon, but never did, maybe I will have to do it myself! Sounds like a pretty good combo to me.
Anyone hungry now? Cause I am!
Anyone hungry now? Cause I am!
Ruby had so much fun, she hardly had a nap but she was sooo good, wasn't even ornery, til it came time to go home. (ya me too baby girl).
Ruby loves ears, doesn't matter who's- dogs, bunnies, horses
Uncle Jake showing Ruby the sheep
Courtney was so nice to help Ruby pet all the animals. Ruby loved it!
I'm tired, but it's all good G'pas holding me
Ruby thought Jake's brother Taylor was pretty funny
This is almost everyone who went with us
Ruby loves playing on G'mas shoulders

No comments:
Post a Comment