Wednesday, October 12, 2011

11 months

Ruby is 11 months old!!  Holy Cow how time goes FAST!  I would go back a year if I could.  Ruby is growing up so fast, and it is amazing to me how much she has learned and changed in the last few months.  She has mastered going up and down the stairs.  She can even get off the couch all by herself.  She can walk all by herself for about 6 steps or so, but she doesn't like letting go, I'm sure she will be walking soon enough, and then she'll be into EVERYTHING.  She is sooo smart!  She loves looking at pictures and will point to people when I ask her where someone is.  She has 4 teeth on the bottom and 3 on top.  She loves music and dancing.  She has always been such a good eater; right now her favorites are: chicken nuggets, carrots, spaghetti, and bananas.









No comments:

Post a Comment