Friday, October 28, 2011

Frustrated

So  I was informed that I am about to my limit of photo storage for my blog.  Yes I post a lot of pictures.  And come to find out many have been deleted off my blog that are suppose to be there from months ago, so now there's a box with a BIG FAT question mark???  right where the pictures are suppose to be! What the heck!!!  How am I suppose to remember the pics I posted 6 months ago, to fix it?  Do I even want to take the time to fix it??  Should I pay for the extra storage space?  I don't mind paying for it, but I think its a yearly fee which is annoying (at least to me).  Does anyone out there pay for extra storage space???

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of that! I've got hundreds of posts (over 200 this year alone) and have never seen or heard anything like that. Is there a contact email for blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very surprised you are close to your limit. I haven't been notified that I am close and I have TONS of pictures. Weird but more so how annoying. Gosh, I don't know what I would do. I have only heard of one other person who had to pay and she had 3 blogs and posted a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have paid for more storage - I think it was only like 5-10 dollars so I didn't really think twice about it. I agree though, it is annoying!

    ReplyDelete