We went and had breakfast with Santa. It was a lot of fun, and my Gma thinks it going to be a tradition. The food was yummy, and Ruby ate her fair share, and that's after she had a banana an hour before and feeding her animal crackers until we could dig into the buffet.
Buddy the ELF
SANTA!!!!
Playing with Gma until we got to go visit Santa at the North Pole!
Kisses to Santa, I think Santa is going to be EXTRA generous to Savannah this year
Jack telling Santa he wants a remote control helicopter
No tears here! Ruby did so good! I think Santa is going to spoil her good this year!!
Buddy loves Christmas time and loves to spread Christmas Cheer
I think Santa better check his list twice before he brings Kanecia anything
the group
This is my Great Gma Velda, she's turning 100 next year!!! What a great time and great memories.
Sophie
Gma Donna gets a quick picture with Santa too
We hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday Season!
Merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment