Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter morning

Easter morning was a little rough.  Ruby was super ornery, every time I would put her down to try to get ready for church she would start crying.  I felt bad, because I knew she didn't feel very good, I think she was cutting some new teeth.  Needless to saw I only got a couple of pics.


After church we tried to get some pictures before Ruby went down for her nap.  Ruby and I were walking around and I was taking pics of her while we waited for Daddy to get the tripod for a family shot.  Ruby loves to run, and in our neighborhood there has been a lot of dog poop around lately; which I absolutely HATE!! (I constantly complain about it to my friend and my husband).  Excuse me, Paranoid mother here- not wanting dog poop on my child's shoes or worse on her new sandals and in between her toes! YUCK. 

Don't worry about me stepping in it Mom, I will just pick it up!! DISGUSTING, GROSS, GAG!!!!
Now I'm freaking out and yelling at Brandon, because he knows how much I HATE the poop around and I'm trying to tell myself that washing her hands 3 times was enough!  Daddy was so good to go clean it up, so it won't be a problem again, at least until another dog poops there!






Don't worry she's only eating dirt.  Yes I let my kid eat dirt, but I freak out if she picks up poop.




our family pic



Sunday afternoon we went to Gma and Gpa Mortensen's.  Ruby got an Easter basket filled with treats and got to go on another Easter egg hunt.  She is SPOILED!

kisses

looking for eggs


I think I see some eggs back here

Ruby and Amy playing soccer together.  with help of coarse.



Ruby loves suckers.  I hate them.

Reading with Aunt Crystal





Gpa pulling Ruby and Amy in the wagon.  They loved it.


I got a new lens for my camera for Easter.  (Thank you Easter Bunny). I was trying out some "portrait like" shots.  If only my child would hold still.  HA!




Ruby and Amy got tents for Easter. 



Ruby didn't really like being in the tent, silly girl

Loving us some bubbles!



We had such a great weekend!!  Thanks for all the spoiling!

1 comment: