Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

On your mark, get set, GO!


Ruby was so excited she would run and scream while picking up the eggs (funny girl). 
I wish you could capture the squeals and screams with the pictures!  Guess I should start carrying my video camera with me too (duh).


Ruby loves this wagon the Easter Bunny brought.


This egg is almost as big as Ruby





I found another one, over here, HURRY!

JACKPOT


Playing while everyone else finds their eggs






pulling her wagon with her eggs in it



the best part is the adults have to look for eggs too!




Opening eggs.
Ruby scored she got a farm set, a swimming pool, a sprinkler toy for summer, a pillow pet, a bubble gun, some necklaces and a new hair bow, and of coarse more candy than she needs! Gma did put Ruby's favorites in her basket, Cheetos and apple sauce, she ate 3 apple sauces while we were there!



Gpa and Riley


Swinging with her new hair bow


Zac and Courtney

I found one more egg!

Funny thing is we always have an egg of someones we can't find.  This year it was the new baby's egg.  It took Brooke and Jake forever to find it!  For a while we thought maybe it hadn't been hidden.  But we found it just as we were getting ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment