Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day weekend

It was a busy, but fun weekend.  Saturday we ran to a  celebration for my great Gma's 100th bday.  Next we had a BBQ at my parents house with my Mom's family.  Lots of playing and laughing.
Sunday morning my Gma Donna did brunch, so we headed over there for strawberries and crepes (my favorite!).  Then off to church; Ruby went to nursery for the first time and did great!  next we went home for a quick nap, then headed to gma and gpa Mortensen's for dinner.  We had a fabulous dinner and played outside for a while, enjoying the sun.  Presents opened, got spoiled by my little girl and my husband!  I got roses, chocolate dipped strawberries, a new dress, a bracelet with charms, a popcorn popper (I have been wanting) and some other kitchen gadgets that I have wanted.  It was a fabulous day! I love being a Mom and feel so lucky to have Ruby in our family.

Ruby did lots of jumping on the tramp




Waving, while jumping on the tramp with Gma




Dad throws her up so she doesn't have to climb up



At Sunday brunch.  Ruby had to go help great G'pa in the garden






Amy and Ruby (She did not want to sit down)

Loves the dogs


Loves playing with her Uncle Ethan!


Kicking the ball, looks like we might have a soccer player on our hands.



Loves Gma

Kisses for Crystal


Silly Girls!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures Hope! I'm glad I have you and Jeff around- I have a feeling I may never have to take a picture ever at any family event ha ha

    ReplyDelete