Friday, May 25, 2012

Zoo

We picked Gma up at work, went to lunch, then we headed to the zoo.  I thought it would be fun to go before school got out so it wasn't so crowded, but we chose the hottest day yet, 93 degrees!  (Though we chose a great time, we got there as most of the school groups were getting ready to go). 
Ruby loved the zoo!  She loved the monkeys and kept making monkey sounds to them and she would scream/shriek at every animal we would come to next.  Ruby's attention span isn't very long so we moved through many things pretty quickly. 



Ruby watching the monkey

Ruby and Gma watching the elephant




looking at the rhinos











Gma carried Ruby a lot of the time, seems the only reason for the stroller was to carry the diaper bag and drinks




measuring up

Most of the pics are of Ruby looking at the animals, I kept trying to get her to turn around so I could get a pic, but she would quickly turn back around before I could get her, little stinker, she knew what I was trying to do.





Feeding the ducks

Ruby LOVED the slide, and best of all there was no others kids around


We had to ride the train


By the end of the train ride Ruby was nice and relaxed in Gma's lap; time to go and nap the whole way home. We had such a fun time, Thanks for going with us Gma!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Love the outfit. Very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete