Love this Girl!
Silly Face
Showing off her green hair!
Ruby is such a good shopper, although it is getting a little out of control. The other day at Target, in the dollar section, she starts putting things in the cart. "This is for Ryker (a tie), Saige and I need these (tutu's), I want these (she starts throwing in socks 3 pair), Saige needs some of those too Mom!" (as I put in some tights and some bunny bows). She starts putting things in the cart faster than I can pull them out! Too Funny, She must take after her Mom!
And she LOVES slurpees, so we have to stop at the end to get one and have some lunch, Thankfully this time the lid got put on the slurpee tight and we didn't have slurpee all over.
Dancing and showing off her new tutu, necklace, and bunny tail.
Always helping out
Ruby insists we put ties on Ryker. Sometimes she wears one too, I have yet to catch her on camera.
We love to dress up!
Headed to Disney on Ice with Gma, Saige and Brookie.
Amy came over to play. They ended up in Ruby's bed watching a movie on the IPad.
The Leprechaun left Ruby a pot of Gold on our porch!
No comments:
Post a Comment