Having a 3 year old sometimes feels like you had a very busy day, but when I look back on the day seems like I hardly did anything. Wish I could bottle up her energy!
Rice cereal- we tried it to see if it helped his reflux, but I didn't really feel like it did, so we are waiting a bit longer to start it for now.
Good thing these are fake scissors!
Maybe she will be a hair dresser when she grows up.
Ryker is trying to sit up if I lay him in his bouncer or his swing. He hates laying down and want to be watching everything
Ruby is really into watching movies lately. She changes into her jammies (that's if I can get her dressed) as soon as she can and wants to watch a movie
He spotted himself in the mirror while I was helping Ruby brush her teeth- So CUTE!
Movie time, such a good big sis
No comments:
Post a Comment