We went to the museum of Natural Curiosity. We had lots of fun, but will be funner as the kiddos get older.
We tried foam curlers for Ruby's hair. She wore them all day, but her hair still wasn't dry when we took them out- definitely a bummer.
We LOVE to swing at Gma and Gpas!
I've decided I should strap him in this in front of the TV when I want to shower or get anything done! Ha ha wish that would work.
Playing "bonk heads"
It's always fun to have to hold your child down to have her hair washed so she can have it cut!!!! We cut 3 inches off! Holy cow this girl has tons of hair.
Ryker Man with his new doo.
They all got new Jammies and had a dance party in Gma's kitchen.
Chruch Outfits.
This dress was Brooke's as a kid! Love it.
Mr Handsome!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment