Ryker man had is 15 month check up, we waited a long time for the Dr. Ryker played hide and seek with Ruby, snacked, and loved wearing mommy's sunglasses. I don't remember any of his stats, just that he had to have 3 shots, he did very well.
Ryker loves wearing boots like his Sis
The other night we had a friendly race home from Nana and Papa's. Ruby was hilarious and Brandon cautiously took video.
I can't make anything without him wanting the beaters now! Just like Mom.
We had Crepes the other night for dinner, I gave Ryker some whipped cream to dip his strawberries in. He liked it for a bit but then thought it would be funner to wash his hands with it--- I guess I shouldn't buy foam/shaving cream soap, we had just used it in the bath 2 days before. Silly Boy!! I'm just glad he didn't decide to start washing his body, but he did start on his hair, hence the bath.
Bath in the sink after
Scrubbing his head with the dish brush, so funny.
He kept reaching over and turning on the water to play in, now we had water everywhere and whipped cream everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment