Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chicago

We went to visit some family in Chicago last week, as well as be the adult supervision while my Aunt and Uncle went on a cruise.  We had so much fun; we were not ready to come home, so I guess that means we will have to go again soon.  We didn't do much while we were there, boring I know, but I just needed a break, some time to relax and to sleep.  We did a little shopping (or a lot if you know me), played wii with the kids, did a little crafting, actually got to watch some TV shows that I like, and enjoyed not having to be anywhere or do anything.  Plus I had all the help I could ever dream of with Ruby.  Brandon even had a hard time sharing his baby girl, which was pretty funny.  I never once had to worry about her fussing while I was making dinner, doing dishes, taking a shower, or all the regular daily activities that are disrupted by a baby.

Ruby was so good.  She's quite the traveler.  She was awesome on all the flights, we had so many people comment on how amazed they were at how quiet she was or how they had no idea a baby was on the flight.  She's such a trooper!  She's gonna get the travel bug early in life; I think that is a good thing, but daddy is not so sure about that.

Here are some pictures from our trip

She's loving hearing her voice

Lots of help
Watching TV
Playing
Nap time with daddy
Smiling, always sooo happy
On the plane

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun, But even more glad that you came home ;) WE missed you all lots!

    ReplyDelete