We ended up going to a very good chicken and wings place called Buffalo Wild Wings. It was good, but not Claim Jumper. Brandon thought he could handle the hottest wings on the menu- Blazin. It was pretty funny watching him. Don't know why he did that cause he couldn't taste anything for hours after! He was sweating, nose was running and by the end he had tears running too! Guys are funny.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Hotness
Our last day in Chicago, we went and picked up my Aunt at the airport and then we were all going to head to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Claim Jumper. The closest one to us at home is Las Vegas, so a little bit of a drive. Brandon and I were so excited, I had very little to eat all day to save room for all I was going to eat once we got there. I even knew what I was going to order! As we pull up, I notice there are no cars in the parking lot- CRAP, that is not a good sign. Brandon calls the number and they tell him they are no longer at that location! Talk about a let down!!!
We ended up going to a very good chicken and wings place called Buffalo Wild Wings. It was good, but not Claim Jumper. Brandon thought he could handle the hottest wings on the menu- Blazin. It was pretty funny watching him. Don't know why he did that cause he couldn't taste anything for hours after! He was sweating, nose was running and by the end he had tears running too! Guys are funny.
We ended up going to a very good chicken and wings place called Buffalo Wild Wings. It was good, but not Claim Jumper. Brandon thought he could handle the hottest wings on the menu- Blazin. It was pretty funny watching him. Don't know why he did that cause he couldn't taste anything for hours after! He was sweating, nose was running and by the end he had tears running too! Guys are funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL! There was an episode of Parks and Rec, where the same thing happens. No fun to miss out on something great. But it looks like you made the best of it anyway. Looks yummy!
ReplyDelete