Tuesday, March 8, 2011

February

Here are some miscellaneous pictures of February.

Playing

Ruby loves watching TV!


Relaxing
Loves laying with Grandpa!

So CUTE!

Sleeping
I had to take this pic- she's flipping the bird! ha ha

3 comments:

  1. I just caught up on your last few posts. Ruby is such a beautiful baby and you and Brandon seem like such good parents. I love to read your posts and see how you all are doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.word...she is so stinking CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Hope! She is adorable!! I didn't know you had a blog. Congrats on your beautiful little girl! I love all that dark hair. I wonder if it will go blond like yours or stay dark? Too cute. As for the baby food, I would suggest using either a babyfood mill (like the one I have a pic of on my blog) or if you have a food processor you could make more at once. I think the easiest way to do it is to cook up a bunch of a veggie, mash it up real good, add water to the consistency that you want it (if you go a little thick then it will be right for when she is a little older and then you can thin it down one serving at a time for when she first starts) and freeze it in ice cube trays. Then you can put all the little cubes of baby food in a bag in the freezer. For fruit I would just buy applesauce without sugar added. I've made my own, but it's a lot of work and not really cheaper unless you get free apples. Let me know if you have other questions. But that's the basic idea. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete