Friday, March 2, 2012

Cruise Day 1

We went on a Cruise! We had so much fun and I have so many pictures, so I decided to break them up by what we did each day.  
We drove to St George, spent the night, then continued on to California the next day to get on the ship.  We were lucky enough to have many family and friends join us on the cruise, making it even more enjoyable! It's always a long day when you drive, so we were so excited when we saw the ship.  Some of the first timers thought it was part of the building (haha). 

Sailing away:
We were excited to have Brandon's parent come with us, it was there 1st cruise, so we got to show them how it's done.

My Aunt and Uncle and 2 of their kidos





It got a little chilly sailing away and I forgot Ruby's jacket, so she wore Gmas

Dinner:
I love dinner on a cruise!  It is so enjoyable, especially with other people you know.  I love how you actually get to dine (3 or more coarses), rather than hurry and eat everything on your plate.  I like that we can get dressed up and the service it always outstanding.  












at the show


Just checking out our cabin

 
Ruby enjoyed Gma and Gpa's balcony.  We blew bubbles, played with magnets on the walls, and went in and out the door lots!


No comments:

Post a Comment