Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 6

Cabo (day 2)

I got up early (7:30ish) to go para sailing. Brandon stayed in bed with Ruby, and then met us ashore later.  There was about 15 of us who wanted to go, and we knew that if we all went together we could get a better deal.  It was quite cool with a breeze that was too cold for me.  All 15 of us got on a boat and headed out para sailing.

another great view

Triple

We para sailed tandem, meaning double or triple



Me and Kanecia

WAHOO! We had a blast freezing our butts off up there!



Rhonda and Todd

Todd took his camera up with him!


I got to go twice!  Me and my Mom




Arch of Poseidon

This is what they call the window to the Pacific.  You can see the Pacific ocean on the other side and we are in the Sea of Cortes.  It was a lot rougher on the Pacific side!


After we went para sailing, we did a little shopping and then my Mom and I went and had a 60 minute massage for $20!  Best $20 massage I've ever had! (only one Ha).  It was so nice, then we met up with Brandon, Ruby, and my Dad.

In town

Gpa Mortensen, Ruby, and Gma

Gpa Jeff, Gma, and Ruby



Ruby's already learned how to use the ATM! Scary

Walking around.  She thinks she is SO BIG.



showing Gma


Dinner: formal night #2

Gpa, Gma, me, Rhonda, and Todd

Gma and me

Ruby at dinner

She loved the rolls and bread sticks


playing with Gma's glasses

Our formal family portraits



1 comment:

  1. Your trip looks like it was so much fun! I love the formal pictures. You all look great! Ruby is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete