Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Disney on Ice

I really wanted to take Ruby to the zoo for her Bday, but that is when the weather started to get cold.  I suggested to Brandon that maybe we take her to Disney on Ice, he quickly responded with a NOOOOO.  I was bummed, but the more I thought about it, I thought she is probably a little young.  Well last Thursday morning Brandon surprised us with tickets to Disney on Ice for Saturday evening.  Lets just say he didn't get the response from me he was hoping for, since I already had written it off in my mind, and he said no.  

We started out a little rough.  We went up a little early to have dinner at Gateway, but just as we hit downtown Ruby starts to throw up.  Brandon quickly  pulls over and I jump in the backseat trying to catch as much of it as I can. (Funny what Mom's will do for their kids).  Once she stops we start thinking who can we give/sale the tickets to???  We wait a few more minutes, Ruby seems fine, and then I realize she was probably hot wearing a 2 layers plus a vest and hat.  Ruby is just like her Daddy when it comes to temperatures!  She gets sick when she is too hot. We take off her yucky layer of clothes and off we go to dinner.  Ruby eats a lot at dinner, so much that I have to stop her because I don't want to chance it if she is sick.  

We headed over to Disney on Ice and had a blast!  Ruby especially liked Mickey and Minnie.  

 On our way, now you can see why she was hot, whoops

Walking in to our seats, Ruby was so excited seeing all the fun stuff that they sale, she kept screaming and pointing with excitement.







We had lots of fun!
The ride home was just as fun as up; we were on the freeway and Ruby tells me she needs to go potty.  Great!  We book it off the freeway to Wendy's but we didn't make it and she peed in her car seat.  AWESOME!!  Lets just wash the entire inside of my car while we are at it!  Luckily I was prepared for that, I had extra bottoms and underwear.

It's was an interesting night to say the least, but we sure had fun!  I love Disney on Ice and have so many fun memories going as a child.  Disney does such a great job.  Let's go again


No comments:

Post a Comment