Ruby loves to help both Mom and Dad. Here are some pics of her being our big helper:
Loves helping Daddy with the motorcycle
Starts with this.....
She almost unraveled the whole ball of string!
One happy girl!
Loves holding Saige
We were watching Saige the other day, I told Ruby is was time to feed her. We went and got a spoon and Ruby got her sweet potatoes; I told Ruby to wait a minute while I went and did something. Well I came back 1 minute later and she had the sweet potatoes opened and already had given Saige 2 BIG bites! YUM (I was lucky Saige had a bib on already). I couldn't believe that she hadn't even spilled any on the couch! Such a helpful little girl! Love it
feeding Saige
Saige didn't mind a bit that she was a little messy.
Starts with this.....
She almost unraveled the whole ball of string!
One happy girl!
Loves holding Saige
We were watching Saige the other day, I told Ruby is was time to feed her. We went and got a spoon and Ruby got her sweet potatoes; I told Ruby to wait a minute while I went and did something. Well I came back 1 minute later and she had the sweet potatoes opened and already had given Saige 2 BIG bites! YUM (I was lucky Saige had a bib on already). I couldn't believe that she hadn't even spilled any on the couch! Such a helpful little girl! Love it
feeding Saige
Saige didn't mind a bit that she was a little messy.













No comments:
Post a Comment