I love Halloween! We had lots of fun, went to a couple parties, and got way TOO much candy.
Halloween shirt, Ruby loved it since it had a tutu
Ruby's cousin Saige, SO CUTE
Our Halloween party, I couldn't get Ruby to stay in the picture
Ruby's Pumpkin, she really likes Mickey and Minnie right now
Ruby was a lady bug this year. We were lucky enough to wear the costume several times with parties and such. Ruby loved it, she loves dressing up. It's so much fun, I love watching her put different things together.
Ruby loves playing with Saige!
Halloween night:
We went to Gma and Gpa's house and then Ruby wanted Gma to go trick or treating with us, so Gma took her around the neighborhood. It only took Ruby one house to figure out what this was all about. She would hold out her bag as soon as the door was answered.
Getting tired
And a yawn, really tired
Playing with Daddy
Big Kisses for Daddy!
The next day I was busy doing something, Ruby pulled a chair out and climbed on the table to get her bag of candy. She pulled it down, dumped it out, and started at it! Haha Luckily I noticed just in time! Here is how she made out! Quite a lot for a not quite 2 year old!
Starting on a sucker



























No comments:
Post a Comment